- B.S., Department of Computer Science and Information Engineering, National Chung Hsing University, Sep, 2014 ~ Jan, 2018
- M.S., Department of Computer Science and Information Engineering, National Taiwan University, Jan, 2018 ~ present
- Jansson, Andreas, et al. "Singing voice separation with deep U-Net convolutional networks." (2017).
- Huang, Po-Sen, et al. "Singing-Voice Separation from Monaural Recordings using Deep Recurrent Neural Networks." ISMIR. 2014.
- Muth, Joachim, et al. "Improving DNN-based music source separation using phase features." arXiv preprint arXiv:1807.02710 (2018).
- Griffin, Daniel, and Jae Lim. "Signal estimation from modified short-time Fourier transform." IEEE Transactions on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing 32.2 (1984): 236-243.
- Fu, Szu-Wei, et al. "End-to-end waveform utterance enhancement for direct evaluation metrics optimization by fully convolutional neural networks." IEEE/ACM Transactions on Audio, Speech and Language Processing (TASLP) 26.9 (2018): 1570-1584.
- Stoller, Daniel, Sebastian Ewert, and Simon Dixon. "Wave-u-net: A multi-scale neural network for end-to-end audio source separation." arXiv preprint arXiv:1806.03185 (2018).
- Mavaddati, S. "A Novel Singing Voice Separation Method Based on Sparse Non-Negative Matrix Factorization and Low-Rank Modeling." Iranian Journal of Electrical and Electronic Engineering 15.2 (2019): 161.
- Laure Prétet, Romain Hennequin, Jimena Royo-Letelier, and Andrea Vaglio. Singing voice separation: A study on training data. In ICASSP 2019 - 2019 IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing(ICASSP), pages 506–510, May 2019.